Flower Subscription in Mumbai - DeluxeRegular price Sale price Rs. 899
Free delivery in Mumbai, Thane, and Navi Mumbai. Deliveries will be made on Saturdays between 11 am and 8 pm.
Save 10% when you purchase our Rose Box and our Flower Subscription together!
For more pictures of our flower subscription, check out our 'Subscription' highlight on our Instagram handle - Bloombombs.
Starts at Rs. 799 per week. Vase not included.Surround yourself with nature's happy pill - fresh flowers that act as balm for your soul. Treat yourself to farm-flowers every week for your home or your work table. #Selfcare time never looked so joyful.
- Deluxe subscribers not only get more flowers, they also get first dibs on more unique flowers, plus a surprise thrown in every now and then.
- 10% discount when you order weekly flowers.
- Travelling? Need a break? No problem! Pause your subscription anytime.
- Automatically enter our weekly flower subscription raffle when you sign up! Every week, we will select one lucky subscriber and send extra blooms along with his/her flower subscription for that week! Whoo hoo!
Curated with our hallmark Bloombombs aesthetic and style, create your very own gorgeous flower arrangement with fresh flowers delivered to your doorstep every week. Create one amazing flower arrangement or split the flowers into multiple vases for your home – be your very own flower stylist!
Discover the bounty of India’s diverse floral collection as we introduce different flowers sourced from farms all over India. We do the hard work of carefully selecting complimentary flowers and colours to make you look like a flower-arranging expert de jure!You will receive:
- 15-16 stems (includes flowers and foliage)
- A packet of flower food
- Cat-friendly option - Flowers such as Lily, Bird of Paradise, Daffodils and Tulips will not be included.
- Dog-friendly option - Flowers such as Baby's Breath, Calla Lily, Gladiola and Daffodils will not be included.
Packaging: All our precious flower babies are placed gently in a secure box before dispatching them to their new mama / papa. The flowers are not hand-tied, instead they are packed loosely for you to split them into different vases or arrange them into one vase.