Dried Lavender Flower SachetsRegular price Sale price Rs. 499
Dried lavender flowers in India. From Kashmir, product of India.
Benefits of lavender: Calms the mind, improves sleep, natural insect repellent, can reduce skin blemishes. Uses: decoration (simply put in a vase or hang on your wall), as closet fragrance hangers, in your car, potpourri, for making candle craft - the possibilities are endless! Our favourite way is to fill a muslin bag with loose lavender flowers and place them in cupboards to add a beautiful fresh smell.
Save 10% when you purchase 80 gms!
No fillers, no chemicals – just pure lavender filled in a washable, breathable linen pouch. Use the pouch as an air freshener in your cupboard or use the loose lavender in your craft projects.
- 100% natural, no chemicals used.
- Colour: Natural lavender.
- Life span: 6 months -1 year. Dried flowers can last for years if well taken care of.
You will receive:
- Loose lavender flowers packed in a linen drawstring pouch (40 gms). Squeeze the pouch every few weeks to release the oils.
- Optional: Bloombombs Dry Flower handmade greeting card with your personal message.
To increase the life span of your dried flowers, avoid direct sunlight, water or high humidity spots. Dried flowers in India.